The following businesses are looking for great employees! Come to Job Connect on September 22, from 3-6:30 pm at the Brown County Public Library and you may just meet your new employer.
- WorkOne South Central — all jobs are posted on IndianaCareerConnect.com
- Abe Martin Lodge — housekeeping, servers, cooks, maintenance, housemen, front desk
- Carmel Corn Cottage — sales
- Brown County Health & Living Community — LPN, RN, CNA, Dietary Aides, Cooks
- McDonald's Restaurant — kitchen crew, service crew, maintenance, shift management
- Brown County YMCA — Life Guards, fitness instructors, front desk. Certification required for life guards and fitness instructors.
- Bear Wallow Distillery — Tasting room servers, tour guides. Must be able to obtain Indiana Servers Permit. Must be able to work some weekends.
- Smithville Fiber — all positions
- LIFEDesigns, Inc. — Direct support professionals. Minimum requirements include HS diploma or GED, clean driving record and criminal history. Experience with individuals with disabilites is helpful, but not required.
Participating employers are members of the Chamber, so visit their member pages for additional information about their companies.