December 1st, 2018 · 6:00 pm
The Chamber is once again partnering with the Salvation Army of Brown County on this year's Holiday Light Parade. Be sure to come out and see the lights as we parade through the streets of Nashville.
If you are interested in entering the Parade, complete the online entry form below. Make sure to also complete your Participant Waiver, using the link in your entry confirmation email, the links below the entry form.
Holiday Light Parade Entry Rules and Information
- Set up begins at 5:00 pm. Floats should enter the staging area at School House Lane running south off of East Main Street. It runs next to the Nashville Fire Station and ends at the Brown County High School parking lot. There will be a registration desk set up for check in.
- The Parade begins promptly at 6:00 pm
- Entry fee is a new, unwrapped toy (no stuffed animals, please) and will be collected at check-in
- Parade Waiver Forms may be completed online by clicking this link, or download and print a waiver form to bring with you at check-in
- All parade entries must be lit! We encourage over-the-top decorations, lights and holiday music.
- Please do NOT have a live Santa on your float — the Parade Committee will be providing the official Parade Santa
- This is a Rain, Snow or Shine event!
We will see you on Saturday, December 1st and thank you for helping us light up the town!
Brown County Chamber of Commerce Holiday Light Parade Committee
and The Salvation Army of Brown County