Pack The Sleigh - The Great Holiday Passport 2017
Start your holidays off in Brown County, Indiana and reward yourself by participating in the Brown County Chamber's “Pack The Sleigh" - The Great Holiday Passport 2017. Before you shop, dine or check-in, make sure to ask for your "Pack The Sleigh" passports. They will be available at all participating businesses.
Each time you complete a passport with participating businesses from November 3 – January 7, 2018, you will have the opportunity to win gift certificates and the grand prize: $500 cash and a Brown County Getaway for two.
IT IS FUN TO PACK THE SLEIGH!...Here are rules and guidelines...
• Each passport has 31 stamp spaces with dollar increments ranging from $5-$50, totaling $500. There is also a single $500 stamp space for large purchases and overnight stays.
• A completed passport = all spaces stamped OR 1 single $500 space stamped.
• Completed passports can be dropped off at designated drop-off locations, at a participating business OR mailed to the address on the card.
• Passport program ends at close of business on Sunday, January 7, 2018. All completed passports must be turned in OR postmarked and received via mail by Tuesday, January 9.
• Each time you complete and turn in a passport, you become eligible to win gift certificates from participating merchants. You can complete as many passports as you like, passports can be combined as long as they total $500.
• Winners will be drawn weekly beginning Wednesday, November 8 at 10 am via Facebook Live. You can only win once during the duration of the program, all completed passports will be eligible to win the grand prize.
• The grand prize of $500 cash and a Brown County Getaway will be drawn on Wednesday, January 10 via Facebook Live at 10 am…..all completed cards will be eligible to win.
• You must be at least 21 years of age to participate and provide valid contact information.
• All winners will be posted on Facebook, the Chamber website and notified via their contact information, please clearly print your information on each of your passports.
• By submitting your completed passports, you are giving the Brown County Chamber of Commerce permission to post your name only on Facebook and the Chamber website should you win a prize.
• The Chamber will collect your information for future Brown County promotions through the Brown County Chamber of Commerce and the Brown County Convention and Visitors Bureau. They will not sell, distribute or use your contact information for any other solicitations. You can opt-out at any time.
Like us and follow us on Facebook and Instagram | Brown County Passports
Sign up to receive email updates
Share with your friends, family and co-workers – watch for specials, updates and announcements
Mail completed passports to:
Brown County Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 164, Nashville, IN 47448