The Brown County Chamber of Commerce, Brown County Garden Club and Keep Brown County Beautiful are working together to recognize two Brown County businesses that have taken pride in the visual impression they leave on our community. Nominate a business that you feel deserves recognition for their hard work in the areas of Building Design & Signage and Landscape Design & Flowers.
Nominees will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Building Design: The design is appropriate for the adjacent neighborhood, suitably placed on the site and well maintained.
- Signage: The overall design is consistent in style and lettering.
- Landscape: The landscape is healthy and appropriately scaled for the building.
- Flowers: Creative use of flowers, hanging pots, and potted plants.
- Litter Control: The area is clean and litter free. Trash containers are available.
Any business located in Brown County is eligible for nomination and does not need to be a member of the Brown County Chamber of Commerce.
Nominations will be reviewed by a committee consisting of two representatives from each sponsoring organization. They will be visiting nominee businesses and taking pictures. Awards will be presented to the winners at the Brown County Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting and Banquet on Thursday, January 26, 2017, at the Brown County History Center.
Deadline for nominations is August 31, 2016 · Questions? Contact Vickie Blake at 812.929.6109